Pat's Model Train Collection
O Gauge 3 Rail
With an enticing email from a gentleman in Shreveport / Bossier City, the invitation to make the trip to view a model train layout that had the following features was something that could not be past up.
• 3 trains running at one time on one layout,
• Second layout in the back room,
• Amusement park with operating balloon ride, carousel, bumper car ride and several others,
• The use of ceramic buildings with LED blinking ligths,
• Fire trucks, police cars with blinking red lights,
• Shelves from floor to ceiling in 2 1/2 rooms full of locomotives and rolling stock,
• Expect to see something new everytime you visit,
• Being impressed by Pat's vast knowledge about his collection,
• Being overwhelmed, well that is an understatement.
The descripting was just too much that one had to see this train building for ones self.
A building that was built in 1991, finished in 3 weeks, used by the kids as a game room, starting an agressive collecting campaign that started in 2003 and moved into this building, well......as they say, "Seeing is believing!"
Just take a look for yourself.
Filmed January 2015